Monday, March 2, 2009

Saying Goodbye...


I played with my brayer last night ready for Paper Dolls stamp club Thursday. Each month i teach different techniques to "my" wonderful group of ladies, and this month i decided to show them how to use a brayer. I must admit I've had it at least 5 months and my son is the only one who has used it!! This being because the day i got it we needed to make a card and he wanted to use it for his card! I said yes then put it away never to be used again... UNTIL NOW!!!
I wanted to use the "in" colours before we say goodbye to them and also played with some retiring stamp sets.
Stamps: Oh so lovely (retiring hostess set) and Life Definitions
Ink: Purely Pomergrante and Basic black
Card stock: Confetti white

Acc: Brayer, White embossing powder, soft sky ribbon

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Oh I love it - that looks so cool! I really like the white against the pomergranet - I think that embossing powder might be on my next order!

Vanessa