Saturday, March 28, 2009

The wonderful Kristina has come up with another super colour challenge this week! I was feeling quite challenged as it includes a new colour for me, it's one of the new "in colours" that is being released with the new catty... (only 4 more sleeps ladies!!) Tangerine Tango is it's name, and as you can see it's quite bright, much more than Pumpkin Pie but not quite as out there as Only Orange!! Anyway I took my goodies to my Mum's craft afternoon yesterday and came up with this wonderful card! I'm soooooo happy with it!! I do need to say though that i was having a little trouble with the layout, which square piece should i have where?? I had all the bits there but there was just something not quite right!! So.... I asked the lovely Michelle (who was sitting next to me, and is also a demonstrator and great creator of cards) what her thoughts were and with one simple suggestion there it was-the perfect card!!!!
Please leave a comment and tell my your thoughts..... I'm really hoping that one day when i do one of these challenges that my little creation will be picked as Kristina's Top 10!!! Who knows maybe this time :0)

FRIEND CARD: Set: Good Friend (new set) Card Stock: So Saffron, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip & Tangerine Tango Ink: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron & Versa Mark Acc: White embossing powder, Double stitched Choc chip ribbon & Choc chip marker



Here is a closer view of the cute little embossed flower!

4 comments:

Sophie said...

That is beautiful - I love that colour - such an autumn colour! You are such a clever one Sharnee!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your knot of ribbon. You rocked this color challenge!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

So pretty! Love that ribbon!

~kelly marie~ said...

Love the card!!