Saturday, April 4, 2009

Card for a dear Friend

It's that time of the week again for Kristina's colour Challenge! YAY!! I love this!! Though this week it was posted a little late :0( but it's all good as the kids were happy playing this arvo with my wonderful Husband outside and i had time to stamp - YAY again!! It was a really lovely actually as my precious Hannah came in next to me and made some cards too, then my youngest daughter Sophia joined in. Then they both left as outside was calling and the fun they heard Zekie having with Daddy!!
So who was i going to make this weeks challenge card for.... Wonderful Samantha!! A precious Lady in my life whom is often blessing me (or my children) with clothes, toys, the latest was Soccer shoes for Zeke (he had his first game today but more about that another post!) What great colours, I'm so loving the new "in Colours" especially Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze. Stampin' Up! have just released some cute CUTE Owl and bird chip board shapes and as i don't have any yet i made my own cut out!! I love how it turned out and dearly wanted to keep it myself which makes an even better card to give away! Sam loved it too triple YAY!!! What do you think??
Well hope your Saturday has been super duper - We've had a FAB one, smiles Sharnee :0)

Owl Card Set: Good Friend & Stem Sayings
Card: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss
and Chocolate Chip
Acc: Crop-a-dile, Embossing powder
(white) & Good morning Sunshine designer series paper.







Here's a closer look at the cute little Owls'
spotty feather pattern - So love my Crop-a-Dile!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pleased you gave this one away...because I reeeeally LOVE it!! This one deserves first place for Kristina's colour challenge...where do we post our vote? Love the owl and the crop-a-dile detail, and of course the colour balance. Thanx Sharnee. Smiles Sam xx

Amanda Winkelman said...

What an exciting card! I love it! Great job!

{PurpleD} said...

AWESOME! Love the owl, looks almost real ha ha :-) The colors are balanced so well.

Linda Beeson said...

Cute card, cute little guy and great use of that color scheme.

Kimberly's Krafts said...

I LOVE this card! Great job! That Owl is the sweetest!! :)

Mel H. said...

Super cute. Love that owl!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Stinking cute!!! Fabulous job on the KWerner color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Sylvia said...

Great card!

Nellie Mae said...

This is a great card! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! This week's card definitely has a chance in the top spots! Well done!!

Winter said...

So cute! Love the owl and the crop-a-dile technique! Great job!

~kelly marie~ said...

The owl is so so cute!

ScrapSoon said...

What a fun and great card this is,nice job!!