Friday, May 22, 2009

An exciting day!

I've had such a great day! I love Friday's, they're so relaxed for me which I love, especially after a huge week!! But to make it extra wonderfully awesome I had a beautiful lady decide to join my team and SIGN UP!!! YAY!! How exciting is that!!?? I'm telling you this is one of the best promo's I've EVER seen!!
I gave Kim (Hi Kim) a little card (pictured left) and when I made it (especially for her as she loves blue) I decided that I wanted to make 2 more cause they're so cute!!
I used the gorgeous Urban garden paper(which is currently one of the packs in the other amazing special this month buy 3 packs of Designer Series paper and get 1 FREE!!) and stamped on it "delight" as that's what Kim is!
Well have a super weekend, I know mine will be as I'm celebrating my birthday (Mon) so there's lots of parties and get-together's over the coming days!! Can't wait!! :0)
Catch you later, love Me xx

Set: Life Definitions
Ink: Basic grey
Acc: Ice circle rhinestone brads, love notes and DS paper

No comments: