Monday, May 18, 2009

Popping Pastel fun

At my stamp club - Paper Dolls on Thursday night i showed my lovely group of ladies the technique of poppin' pastels. I designed two cards, one shown here is inspired by the beautifully stunning Autumn trees in Canberra (where i recently visited for Convention) and also the layout from one of the cute cards we made at Convention.

What do you think?? I LOVE the colours, and might i say i LOVE this set!!! Trendy trees is so SO versatile and fun!!!
Set: Trendy Trees Ink: Chocolate chip, pastels in ruby red, old olive,
pumpkin pie and summer sun

Card stock: Chocolate chip, Old Olive and Ruby red

Acc: sponge daupers, earth elements brads, stamp-a-ma-jig & bone folder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharnee. Love the colours in this one! I just got some sponge daubers so can't wait to have a go at this technique. Bron xx