Monday, June 8, 2009

Hanging out for a colour Challenge!!

It's seemed like ages since Kristina has put out another colour challenge and i have been feeling the bug to do one!! (i hope this means she's having a well earned rest!!) So i went hunting for one to do and found this awesome blog by Dawn : These are a few of my Favourite Things

So i got my goodies out and played with the colours she was setting the challenge for. I must say that though i love Pink, to use HOT PINK on a card was a little out there for me, but i'm sooooo happy with the end result!
I hope that your Long weekend is going wonderfully, mine is :0)
Smiles Sharnee


Baroque Elegance

Set: Baroque background, Friends 24-7 &
Frames with a Flourish
Ink: Pixie pink and Chocolate chip
Card Stock: Very vanilla, chocolate chip & Pixie pink
Acc: Scallop edge punch, Pretties kit & Kraft taffeta ribbon

3 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your scallops and pearls. Super job on the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful, but I have to admit that I like how the Kraft softens the pink :-)
When's your masterchef colour challenge start?
Amanda xx

Heather Cudmore said...

Love how you finished off this card, and meant to tell you tonight (Jill's party). I'm going to have to take your advice and get some of that Kraft taffeta ribbon!
Heath xx