Sunday, September 13, 2009

Alisa's Colour Challenge

I was looking around my favourite blog sites last night and came across a colour challenge from Alisa Tilsner. She's a fellow Australian demonstrator and a great one at that, receiving lots of different awards and acknowledgements at convention! I think she is best known for her water colouring, amazing stuff, do check her out, just click on her name!
So I decided to join in and make a card using these gorgeous colours... Sage Shadow, Always Artichoke, Chocolate chip and Sahara Sand. I do really enjoy making cards with the Rose is a Rose set, and who would have thought that Chocolate roses could look soooo great!! I'm such a vintage girl at heart, I love old houses, old furniture and the amazing clothes of the good old "olden days" so that's where the inspiration began.
I really think that I'll use these colours again sometime, I really like how much they complement each other!!
Have a Sunny Sunday!!
Smiles and Hugs Sharnee :0)

Vintage Rose
Set: Rose is a Rose, Frames with a Flourish, Baroque background & Fresh cuts
Card: Sahara sand, Chocolate chip, Sage shadow & naturals ivory
Ink: Chocolate chip, Always artichoke, Sahara sand and Sage shadow
Acc: Square punch, popping pastels, chocolate ribbon from Valet, ribbon originals

5 comments:

Lynn said...

This is beautiful Sharnee. I love what you have done. I think you may have talked me into getting that particular stamp set after seeing your gorgeous creation!

Rachel said...

WOW, Beautiful card. I Love it.
Rach:)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Very beautiful Sharnee!! These challenges are fun!

Melissa said...

Hello Sharnee, nice to meet you, I think your card is just soooo beautiful,you are very creative, I love it, and the colours are just amazing aren't they??

Unknown said...

Such a beautifull card. Well done.