Friday, September 11, 2009

More Pop-Up Fun

I've been having soooo much Fun with making Pop-Up cards lately that I wanted to show you all some of the creations that I've been coming up with!

This first one was for Xavier, our wonderful little Friend who just celebrated his 6th Birthday, the cute little figures are Him (at the back) and my 3 kiddies bringing him gifts! I don't usually use pastel colours but I had lots of fun putting this one together!
These next 2 are just one's I was playing with for my stamp club but decided on the picnic scene (see earlier post)Love the "arty" look on this one, and the colour combo is really cool! I think it's the different shapes that give this card that little bit of an edge. Sets used are Great Friend and Frames with a Flourish!

I took the inspiration for this one from the cover of the USA cat from their Fall/Winter 2008, especially the fact that I have Eastern Influences. How could I not, it has birds in it!!! :0)

And now for the one's I'm demonstrating in my Stamp-a-stack on Wednesday 23rd September
( I have 3 places left if anyone is interested in booking in!!)
Fifth Avenue Floral! WOW this set I've always wanted and then when I got it I struggled with what to do with it!! The more I play though, the more I love it! Such a great buy!!Also I'm sooo loving bright colours this season, it's all started with me being pregnant!! Strange but true. I'm not one to usually go for these colours but they keep "popping-up" he he!!

And lastly this one! I always design 2 cards for my stamp-a-stacks, that way the 2 separate tables can work on one card then swap! I don't use the Big bold birthday set very often so I really wanted to showcase this set, I love these colours together as well!!

Well best be off, need to enjoy that gorgeous sunshine before the rain comes again....
Have a super weekend!!
Smiles Sharnee :0)

Due to the HUGE list of products for these cards, I'm not going to individually name everyone. So if one of them takes your fancy and your not sure what I used then PLEASE email me! I'm more than happy to list it for you!!! Thanks for understanding! :0)

2 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Hi Sharnee,
They are all pretty cute. Toying with the idea of coming on the 23rd only so I can try out 5th Avenue Floral!! Will let you know later!
Bron :0)

The Stampin Cupboard said...

Hi Sharnee, I think these are really good, wish i could come on the 23rd but as bub hasn't made an appearance yet and my due date is the 22nd might be a good idea to pass:-)