Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #15

I've needed a birthday card for Rob this week and with a new sketch challenge from Keesh I thought I'd give it a go!! The layout is really cool, I love working with circles and it's fun to try different layouts then using the same one's all the time!!
As your probably well aware it can be hard to come up with fresh and cool male cards but with the Big Bold Birthday set I always seem to come up with something!! YAY! Love this set!! :0)
Here is my card...





Using blokey colours like the Not quite navy and Close to cocoa really help put it all together!!
I love ribbon so even for my male cards I still need to put something, so twine works great.
I hope he likes it, the kids were very excited singing Happy Birthday to him this morn, so I'm sure that would have helped make his day!!
Thanks for popping by, I'm hoping to do Karen's challenge too, maybe tonight....
Smiles Sharnee :0)


Rob's card
Set: Big bold birthday
Card: Not quite navy, Close to cocoa & Naturals Ivory
Ink: Not quite navy, Close to cocoa & Versamark
Acc: Staples, twine, silver brads and Metal edge tags.

4 comments:

Krista said...

Great card !!

Fiona Harrison said...

Such a cool card, love the twine & flag sentiment

Chantelle said...

This is such a great card - love how you've assembled the pressies on the circle tag. And the twine is a great addition. Well done.

Byl Family... said...

Fabulous Male card Sharnee! Love that colour combo,your twine and the pressies popped up onto the tag! Hope Rob loved it :)
Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x