Saturday, November 14, 2009

{Sharnee's} 12 Days of Christmas {day 5}

It's day 5!! That means we're a third of the way through already! How time flies!!! Thanks to all you lovely and wonderful people who are popping over and leaving comments!! It's sooooo nice to know that I have visitors and that you take the time to say hi too!!! I love checking my emails to see what you guys are saying!! :0)

For today's project idea I'm showing you a super cool tag gift set!!!I've actually held it as a class last weekend and all my stamp club girls did it too and LOVED IT!! So it seemed just right to show you all too! :0) Once again the original idea was from somewhere else.... the very talented Kristina Werner (click HERE) she has some fabulous cards and ideas and this one I bought the template for! Actually at the moment she too is doing not 12 BUT 25 Holiday Ideas!!! WOW she's keen!! Check it out, her cards are great!!! Due to the fact that she used all American Stampin. Up! products I had to improvise and so I used the gorgeous Winter post stamp set (a real FAV of my this year) and designed the tags together one night whilst stamping with my super amazing friend Carli (HUGE WAVES AND HUGS TO YOU LOVELY!!!) We had sooooooooooooooo much fun together this particular night, even Callum joined in (well he slept in Carli's arms whilst she did it all with one hand!!! The things we can do with one hand when we want to is MIND BLOWING!!)
(note the cool faux stitching with the white gel pen!! Such a great technique!)

Anyway it's one of those great projects that you can have a play with, as there are 12 tags to stamp and you can make them all different or group them together!! How about that Ridding hood Red wide ribbon! Yes I get excited about ribbon too!! It's also from the Spring mini that's soon unavailable (you have until the 30th Nov to order!)
If you'd like the step by step instructions yourself, (they're really affordable) then click HERE and you can purchase them!! It's totally worth it! :0)
Smiles and Hugs
Sharnee :0)

Tag gift set
Set: Winter Post
Ink: Old olive, Real red, Chocolate chip
Card: Old olive, Real red, Very vanilla & Chocolate chip
Acc: String (from Bunnings), 3/4" circle punch, crop-a-dile, white get pen, scallop circle punch, label punch, corner rounder punch, DSP Chocolate chip pack, spritzer & chocolate chip marker!

No comments: