Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's the Summer MINI

Hello all you wonderful people!!
The first of December, the beginning of SUMMER, the countdown for Christmas, the advent calenders have had their first pocket emptied, the sun has shone and the new Summer Mini starts for Stampin. Up!!
Last night I did have the time to make some cards using my brand new sets and now I'm here to show YOU all! Of course if you would like to see the mini you just need to click HERE or if you're just really wanting your own copy then please contact me and I'll be happy to send one out to you.

This first card is using my absolute fav set out of the whole mini...
"BUTTERFLY PRINTS", it has a matching butterfly punch too which is super awesome! I've used them both here and some new ribbon. Real red polka dot ribbon with vanilla, ohhhh soooo yummy!For this card I've used the brand new set "For Everything" another wonderful set just released and look it has a cute little bird! I also want to do a male card with this set using the new grommets, keep watching for that one!

Lastly this card I made at the Training night in Hobart awhile back and it uses the fun new set "Hello Again." It has a matching wheel which is really cute and I love the funky "hello" greeting in it.

So there you go! What do you think?? Of course this is just a small sampling of the wonderful new sets and accessories that SU have released, do check out the catty, it's really fresh and fun!

Hope your Tuesday eve is a relaxing one,
Smiles and Hugs
Sharnee :0)

Fly away
Set: Butterfly prints
Card: Real red, Sahara sand & Very vanilla
Ink: Sahara sand and Basic black
Acc: Real red polka dot ribbon, Butterfly punch and paper piercer

For everything you do
Set: For Everything
Card: Close to Cocoa, Confetti white and Old olive
Ink: Stazon, Old olive, Close to cocoa, Ruby red, Cameo coral, Summer sun & Pumpkin pie
Acc: Blender pens & Old olive marker

Hello
Set: Hello again
Card: More Mustard, Old olive and Whisper white
Ink: More mustard, Real red and Old olive
Acc: 1" Circle punch and Polka dot ribbon from Valet Ribbon Originals

4 comments:

Sophie said...

Oh I love the butterfly one - the saying is truly beautiful!! x

Bronwyn Eastley said...

These cards are really cute! I love the little birdie from the 'For Everything' set. All the best for the days ahead with the arrival of your fourth little miracle!

The Stampin Cupboard said...

They have come up really well sharnee and i love the "for everything" set. And how good is the polka dot ribbon??? That is on my 'wish list' for ordering this week hehe

Traveling Mama said...

These are so cute!! It's funny to think of Christmas in the summer, but it seems like we always had warm weather in Atlanta... no snow flurries for us!