Sunday, January 24, 2010

Friends 24-7

A good while ago I made this card for my lovely friend Samantha. It was using one of my absolute FAVOURITE sets Friends 24-7. It's soooo versatile and with the matching Jumbo wheel it's one that HAD TO BE in my collection, especially too that it has a bird!!

I love how vintage looking it is and the colours (Samantha loves blue, duck egg blue to be exact!) it was fun to try a different look. I firstly stamped on the Baroque background then with the flourish I clear embossed. For the Flowers and the bird I also clear embossed them and the Bashful blue piece in the middle was where I added the wheel! With some ribbon and a cute button (must have's for most of my cards!! Love these embellishments!) the card is done!
What are your favourite embellishments?? I'd love to hear from you :0)
Have a glorious Sunday!
Smiles Sharnee :0)

Sam's card
Set: Friends 24-7, Baroque and Frames with a Flourish
Ink: Basic grey, Brocade blue & Cameo coral
Card: Brocade blue, Whisper white & Bashful blue
Acc: Basic grey Taffeta ribbon, Button Latte, eyelet boarder punch, twine & embossing powder

3 comments:

The Stampin Cupboard said...

I'm really loving the eyelet boarder punch!!! that is on my wish list for sure. I really love the card design

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I have saved this one in a folder on my net book. I think this is my favourite of all your gorgeous cards! Love the blue, the layout etc.

Unknown said...

This is so detailed and beautiful! I really love your style of card making! Keep up all the awesome work :)