Monday, March 1, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge #6

Is it just me or are the weeks flying!!?? Already it's the sixth week of challenges at Just Add Ink! This week it's a sketch which is something I like as you can use whatever colours you like! I needed a Congratulations card for my wonderful brother in law who started a new job today!!YAY!!
To make the background I just dabbed the card stock onto the sides of the ink pad to create those criss cross lines, the rest is pretty simple.
Hope your week has started off super duper,
Smiles Sharnee :0)




Congrat's
Set: Life Definitions & Basic Phrases
Ink: More Mustard & Chocolate chip
Card: More mustard & Kraft
Acc : Square punch, twine & dimensionals

6 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

You do 'masculine' cards so well and what a great reason to make a card. Super take on the sketch challenge.

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

A fantastic male card - love the simple style and the definitions in the squares down the side are a great idea! Love it!
Michelle

AJ said...

This is so awesome. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Danielle Daws said...

Great masculine card - I always stuggle with these! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

Christine Blain said...

I LOVE this - really unusual, and I think it looks great!