Saturday, May 1, 2010

Some happy (and concentrating) Faces!

The other week I held my Mother's day stamp-a-stack!! It was sooo much fun and the ladies that attended had a ball making their special cards!!


(left - right:the sweet Stephanie, lovely Louise, Fabulous Karen and the precious Julie)

(Caught a little by surprise lovely Karen and my newest fabbo down-line Vanessa!)

As I was going around showing off my little Esther (now 5 months old and 2 weeks ago popped out 2 bottom teeth!! YES TEETH!!) I remembered that I really wanted to take a shot of my lounge and how wonderfully FULL it gets at my events!!!

(terrific Teresa, lovely Trish and wonderful Racheal)

I love the buzz of these lovely ladies chitter chatter and their little giggles as they stamp their way through the night.... it's the best night of fun a girl (who loves stamping) can have!

(sweet Sarah, her amazing mum Leanne and another fabbo down-line Belinda!!)

Thanks soooooo much to each one of you super girls that come and support me in these fun nights! I LOVE having you in my home!!!
Smiles Sharnee :0)

No comments: