Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ohhh baby it's cold outside

One of the delights of Winter here in Tassie is the amazing frosts, followed by the most clear, crisp days of sunshine and Winter blue skies! Currently outside my little thermostat tells me it's -1.1!! This morning is the second white covering for this winter and I had to share it with you...

This is the closest thing we get that resembles snow here in Launceston and I just LOVE how white everything looks with the sparkle of the sun on those amazing icicles,


my finger got rather chilly etching this on the trampoline!

Hope your day is sunny and warm inside and out and that your heart glows with love and laughter,
Hugs Sharnee :0)

3 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Brrrrrr.... the piccies are amazing! Feeling the cold too, especially after being used to 28 degrees in Port Douglas.

Vanessa said...

Oh I miss those frosts! It's almost like waking up on Christmas morning when you look outside and see the frost and ice like that... ahhhh :)

Claire said...

Brrrrrr I agree! That DOES look chilly! I hope you are all warm inside the house and having a relaxing day crafting :)