Thursday, June 17, 2010

All about the presentation

This month for stamp club I made up some assorted tags. We all give gifts to people that we love and for me presentation is pretty much everything! You wouldn't eat what could be a scrummy, yummy meal if it was presented horribly!!! I was given the most amazingly wrapped pressie for my birthday not sooo long ago, it was a gift in itself!! I loved IT!!


my beautifully wrapped pressie from Tammy,
soooo love those pine cones and the brown paper and the twine and the ribbon!!

So with that in mind I set to work designing male, female and childrens tags. While looking around other great blogs I came across this great little case by KEESH which I used to hold them. I kept it very simple so that my wonderful ladies got the whole project done before midnight!! They all did super duper and were very happy!!

I used my crafty little cutter kit, the one that has a rougher, (you know like a bone folder) a scorer, small cutting blade and then my personal fav the PERFORATED tool!!! All for only $33.95!! it' such a great ready to go kit!

The tags were made as one sheet and then perforated into 4!! LOVE IT!! With the children's ones we did it ALL with the BIG SHOT! I really like the velum, it adds a fun element to them!

I still need to show you what we did last month..... stay tuned!!
Have a super wonderful day,
Smiles Sharnee :0)

TAG SET
Set: Circle circus, Wild about you, Basic Phrases, Eastern Influences
Card: Sahara sand, Kraft, Ridding hood red, Very vanilla, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Rich razzelberry, Soft suede, Always artichoke, basic black, summer sun, ridding hood red, brocade blue, old olive, pumpkin pie, Sahara sand and chocolate chip
Acc: White aluminum tags, soft suede ribbon, choc ribbon, black gingham, kraft taffeta, crop-a-dile, cutter kit, corner rounder punch, trio heart punch, silver encore ink pad, sponges, spot on jumbo wheel

2 comments:

Claire said...

These are gorgeous Sharnee! What a great and unique idea. I love the kids ones too. In fact I love them all but the vintage one is my fave (bet that's no surprse!).

The Stampin Cupboard said...

You have been super busy, and the result is perfect :-)