Sunday, August 29, 2010

Let's hear it for Three sneak peaks!!

HELLO!! How was your weekend???
Mine was completely WONDERFUL, spending much of it in Sydney with the delightful Carli who celebrated her birthday Monday!! Happy 30th Lovely!!!!

(here we are pictured at a yummy ice-cream parlour in Darling Harbour on Saturday night)

But I'm here to show you some more crafting goodies to get those creative juices flowing. So here are some cards made with the new Graphic Botanical Suite. Firstly these are some of the cute gift tags that I made to go with a very exciting pressie that I gave out to all my Paper Doll Stamp club members..... THE NEW CATTY!!!

The next idea is using some more of the new and very bright Greenhouse Gala DSP and the set to match Friends never fade. How groovy are those strips!!

There's LOTS more of where these came from and with only 1 more sleep till YOU AND I both can order from the new 2010/2011 catty..... I hope you've liked my little sneak peak!! Until tomorrow when I'm sure computers and phones will be HOT with orders, have a super Tuesday eve.
ONE MORE SLEEP!!!! YAY! YAY! YAY!!!
Smiles Sharnee :0)

Set: Friends never fade
Ink: Chocolate chip & Pumpkin pie
Card: Pumpkin pie, Baja breeze & Whisper white
Acc: Greenhouse gala DSP & real red ribbon

1 comment:

Sophie said...

Oh Sharnee! Love the cards in the first picture - that stamp and colour way is amazing <3 oooo! xx