Thursday, September 23, 2010

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #41 - I'm a GUEST DESIGNER!!!


After winning last weeks Inkspiration challenge over at Keesh's fabulous blog I was asked and given the wonderful opportunity to be the GUEST DESIGNER for her next challenge!!
You can imagine my excitement!!! OVER THE MOON is still an understatement as to how happy and thrilled I was!!!
So I'm here today to show you my card for the next great sketch for you to all join in!
I have some super awesome new sets to play with and some of the amazingly fabulous new colours too so I put them to good use.....

The lovely Heather was with me whilst making this card, we had the best night of chatting and laughing and stamping together!! Thanks Heath for hanging out and helping me with the brad!! (I knew I wanted to use the new antique brads but I was struggling with the placement of it around the bird, as you can see it all worked out!)
Do make sure you check out the other lovely ladies who are officially ON THE DESIGN TEAM including one of my personal fav's and beautiful blogging friend Sarah-Jane.
I hope you like my card and thanks soooo much for popping by and saying hello!!!
Have a super Friday Family fun day!!
Smiles Sharnee :0)

Just because
Set: Notably Ornate
Ink: Concord crush, Cherry cobler
Card: Crumb cake, Concord crush, Cherry cobler & Confetti white
Acc: Scallop punch, twill tape & antique brads

1 comment:

KimB said...

Hi Sharnee,

what an awesome guest DT card - big congrats from me :) Love the scrappy vintage feel of it - and especially how you have cut out the frame off centre - great look!

Kim