Sunday, September 12, 2010

Stamping FUN at the Regionals

Last Saturday I had the absolute pleasure of hanging out with some of my wonderful team (now called the Perfectly Rustic's- thanks to the fabulous Kim who came up with the name!!) at the Launceston Regional conference at the Grand Chancellor.

from left - Lauren, Sarah, Sandra, Kim, Tammy (my guest)
and in the back waving Leanne (belinda's guest) and Belinda
All part of "Perfectly Rustic's"


Ohhh it was the bestest day!!! I was also asked to demonstrate a whole workshop to show other fellow demo ladies (and Men, hello MARTIN!) how I do it! It was sooo much fun but BOY was I nervous!! My hands shock sooooo much!! It was such a buzz though and I was very pleased that I was first so I could enjoy the rest of the day without the butterflies going OFF in my tummy! he he! As a thankyou I (along with all the other fabulous demo's of the day) was given an amazing card - right here....

and gift voucher to buy WHATEVER STAMP SET I"D LIKE!!!! Ahhh the joy of stamping!!!
(by the way I've already used it & will soon be the owner of the new Broadsheet ALphabet set!!!)
So I made some swaps and here is my sample

The talent of us Tassie demo ladies is SUPER DUPER, if I do say so myself!! I'm soooo excited about the ideas I have in my office now! Thanks EVERYONE!
I have to share with you some other fun photo's of the day...

Another fabulous team member Sarah (on right) and her sister Cassie
check out her super blog HERE

Amanda (in front) and the lovely Jacquie (also part of my team)

And lastly Jac, Esther and myself!

If you'd like to see some more fun things then click on over to Bron at Addinktive designs!!
Now for some of the make and takes! Yes even us demonstrator's get to have fun and stamp!! Of course we were ALL using our new stamp set Every Moment. Check these out - simply gorgeous

Wonderful water-colour daisy card and a gorgeous little box

Well that's about it, thanks sooo much for popping by, have a wonderful, relaxing Sunday eve
Smiles Sharnee :0)

No comments: