Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A family event

Just the other Saturday I attended the wedding of my sister Sarai to her dream man Mark! I wanted to share some special pic's that I took on the morning of their wonderful day.

the stunning bride walking down the aisle with her Dad - Rob

Some of the official parts of the ceremony,there's the man of the day... MARK!
(clearly this was a serious part!!)

The AMAZING comic book, origami flowers that Sarai hand made!!
I loved the little touches on the day that set them apart!

Sarai's sister Bethany with sweet Sophia,
she never went far from the pretty princesses on the day!

Some of the scrummy delights that Mum made for the day,
Sushi was made by a fellow wonderful friend!! YUMMMMM :)

Now for the cake Mum decorated (see the special touches with the "bride and groom!!"
and the amazing cupcakes that Sarai and Bethany did themselves the day before!! FUN!

A happy snap of Sarah, Esther and I

Now for my super spunky hubbie Allan (and us girls!)

Gorgeous bride - Sarai and me (Sarai made her fabulous head Vail!)

Me, my Mum and sister Sarah

The wedding was at a local heritage house - Franklin House, the garden's looked amazing and the morning was truly lovely!! Hey and in wonderful Stampin' Up! style I even dressed to colour co-ordinate the decorations!! HA HA!!! (completely co-incidental!!)
Hope your week has been really great!! See you soon (hopefully with some cards!!)
Hugs and Smiles Sharnee :0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing them with us :)

Scrumplescrunch said...

Weddings are such great occasions, You all look lovely.
Smiles:)

Claire said...

You all gorgeous all dolled up. Looks like a very special family wedding with a very clever bride! Loved your photos.