Saturday, November 13, 2010

Paper Dolls Stamp club 2010

Each and every month from Feb till Nov I have the most wonderful, talented, lovely group of ladies come to my home and stamp with me in my Paper dolls Stamp club. I ran 3 this year and it's one of my favourite things about being a Stamping Up Demonstrator!! We have the bestest time laughing and stamping and sharing ideas but most of all enjoying what we love together! On Thursday was my last night for the year and I finally remembered to take some pic's of my friends and their crafting!!!

Front: Belinda, Teresa and Linda

Left: Loretta, Sherien, Jayne and Annette

Front: Sarah, Kim and Heather

Lovely ladies getting busy with their projects

Finishing off and deciding "what will I buy this month?!?"

As you can see we have a jolly fabulous time!! Next year will be my 4th year of running a stamp club, please let me know if you'd like more information and want to join me too!!
Hope your weekend is a wonderful one, I have a family wedding to attend so it should be great.
Smiles and hugs Sharnee :0)

No comments: