Friday, November 5, 2010

Special spots

I love this time of the year. I love romantic, old charm, cottage gardens and my hearts desire is to have one... one day but in the meantime amoungst the weeds I have glimpses of what my dream is in SPECIAL SPOTS in my garden.

Orange Blossom
(my absolute fav... mostly cause it was my Dad's favourite
and the smell of these are soooo yummy!)

Lavender which grows all across the front of our fence.... just gorgeous

(the bees are loving these amazing blooms at the moment,
if you look closely enough you can spot some in the photo)

There are other spots like my newly planted vegie garden but I'll have to show you that another time!
I hope that your weekend is a wonderful one full of sunshine and laughter and moments to yourself... perhaps crafting or even gardening!
SMiles and hugs Sharnee :0)

No comments: