Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Showcase of Christmas cards {#three}

Well we are now into the singles and I don't know about you but it's all getting very exciting here!! Now that brings us to my next card......

This is a case from one of my very talented Perfectly Rustics team members Lauren!! (hi lovely)
At our last team meeting we all had to bring a Christmas card design and then each of us made it! We had the best night (will show other cards soon...) and this is one that I just changed ever so slightly. I love the idea of the ornament coming through the card, so pretty too with the embossing on the front! And how about that colour combo.... Lauren WOW'd us all :)


How are you going with your Christmas cards??? I'm all finished... I think!! I've written out 40 so far and just have maybe 3 or 4 left!! YAY!!! I was talking to Heather yesterday and we both said how much we both LOOOOVVVEEE to make the cards but the writing in and sending part seems too huge a task!! Do you feel the same???

Have a great day
Smiles Sharnee :0)

Bauble
Set: Contempo Christmas and Delightful decorations
Ink: Rich razzelberry
Card: Old olive, Rich razzelberry and whisper white
Acc: Big shot embossing folder Final press, ornament punch, satin ribbon and scallop trim border punch.

No comments: