Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ride 'em Cowboy!

We were invited to a very special little 2 year old's birthday on the weekend and it was a fancy dress!!! A cowboy party! The children had such fun dressing up and I had lots of fun making my card!

One of my fav sets for children is the All in the Family! I added the dog and tried to dress him up like a horse as the Kenzie's have a very cute dog called Shadow! I also drew in the cowboy hat, lasso, boots & scarf! I stamped my woodgrain background stamp on the frame to make it look more life-like and then added it to my "card" wall!
If you'd like to see how the children looked click on over to our NEW BLOG!
"The Torrents Times"
We've started this to jot down our homeschooling journey and to share more about life apart from my crafting going's on! You will read lots of posts by my precious treasures when the new school year starts to help them with typing skills, computer knowledge and general Information Tech! I hope you check it out and leave some comment love, the children love to read what people are saying!!
Have a fabulous day,


Cowboy George
Set: All in the Family, Woodgrain background
Ink: Real red, Eary espresso, Soft Suede, Marina mist, Pear pizazz, Basic black
Card: Crumb cake, Watercolour paper & Early Espresso
Acc: Blender pens, white gel pen, Basic black marker, linen thread and antique brads.

No comments: