Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sale-a-bration time

I'm sooooo excited!!! It's the beginning of Sale-a-bration!! The most wonderful time of the year for Stampin' Up! cause for every $100 you spend you get to choose a FREE stamp set! YAY!! SO get out your wish lists ladies (& gents) and contact me today to receive your FREE SET!!! :)
There are other benefits to at this special time including....

Customers: Spend $100 and choose a free set. This is for EVERY $100 you spend, so if you cross off lots of things on your wish list and you go over $300, then you not only get 3 FREE sets but $30 to spend and a HOSTESS GIFT!

Hostesses: When your party sales reach $600 you get to choose a free SAB set`, plus a Level 2 Hostess Set AND $70 Hostess Dollars. Would you like me to do you a workshop?? I'd love to book you in!

New Demonstrators: When you join Stampin’ Up! during Sale a bration, you get to choose an extra FREE stamp set from the main Idea book and Catalogue to the value of $79.95. Make it an affordable Hobby with the 20% off or a Business like me. Once you join the family, there are more opportunities to earn free stamp sets too!!!

Please contact me if you'd like your own copy of the SAB catty and I'll post one out to you! :)

No comments: