Thursday, March 31, 2011

Embellish magazine Male theme

HELLO!
I'm on a roll! YAY! Don't hold your breath, it could all come crashing down and you'll have to wait another 10 days to see or hear from me again but hey I hope you're feeling the love and liking my creations lately! :)
One of my FAV sites to visit is HERE! At the moment they have this great challenge....

So with a SAB set to play with this is what I came up with.....

What do you think? Would you put these colours together for a GUY? I'm pretty happy with the combo, must give it a try next male card!

Don't forget that today is the last day to order your $100 to get that FREE SAB set!! don't miss out! bye for now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think those colours are fantastic for a male card, I would give it to any of the males in my family! Belinda Phillips.

Charlene Austin said...

Oh Sharneeeeeeee I have missed you!! I'm a terrible blog visitor and whenever I see your name in my Google Reader I smile! This creation makes me smile too. You rocked it GF!! Thank you so much for playing along in the Embellish Challenge. xo.