Thursday, March 31, 2011

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #63

I hope you're sitting down!!!! Can you believe it, another post in the ONE DAY!!!! Miracles do happen!! The children are happily playing before we start schooling and I don't have anything "extra" to do right now, so let's chat for awhile!! :)
This card is for the lovely team over at Inkspirations and for this week it's a sketch


For some reason I saw 4 windows not 3! Must be that tired brain I'm constantly dealing with at the moment!! Opps, hopefully the team will still like it! Sophia and Hannah were invited to a
"Tea party" party on Sunday and when I have a theme to work with it makes it all the easier to make a pretty card! Hope you like it and thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a lovely card, Sharnee! :-)

I hope you are looking after my wife tonight? Cheers, Col.

H2 :) said...

Your four windows work just as well Sharnee. The DSP suits the tea party theme perfectly! :)

Carli said...

such a sweet card!! I love the colour combo and your tea cups look so beautiful in all their watercolour glory!
xx Carli