Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Inkspirations Sketch Challenge #64

With these great colours at the latest Inkspirations challenge I knew a male card needed to be done. Colin and Kim were joying in on this challenge also so it was great to play and stamp together with all different outcomes! Go over to WET CHOOK PRODUCTIONS to see their handy work!
I had a lot of fun putting this little number together, the owls are in all the challenge colours and the the embossing folder from the Summer mini.... in saying that it is now a carry-over product so you can still buy/use it! YAY! YAY! YAY!

I have one more challenge card that I made with the company of Kim and Colin the other night so hopefully you'll see that in the nest day or two!
Happy Thursday!!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Sharnee this is excellent!! I struggled with those colours, but I'm totally lovin' what YOU came up with! Great job!

Karen
x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharnee Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving lovely comments. I have joined your followers and will be checking in on you now.YEAY!

Great idea with the challenge colours...I'll be using that little owl like in triplicate too. Looks fantastic xx

Annymaree said...

Sharnee, You did well with these colors, a bit of challenge....
Well Done!!

Annymaree said...

Sharnee,
You did well with this weeks color challenge.....I found it a little trying myself...a little different!!!

So Congrats and Well Done!!

KimB said...

The colours do work so well for a bloke don't they and I love your textured and owly take on them. Looks fabulous Sharnee :)
Kim