Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Goodbye beautiful season

In celebration of my favourite month coming to an end I wanted to show you some place-cards that I made for a special dinner party we had with some friends last month. I LOVE to make things pretty, adding my little touches of this and that and this night was a perfect opportunity to share what I love about stamping and Autumn!!!

I rock n' rolled the leaves to give them an authentic look

I made name tags with the initial of each guest and then pegged them to an Autumn leaf I collected and then stapled some leaves to twine and hung them from the ceiling! It looked soooo wonderful, I loved how well it came up!

Goodbye beautiful season, thanks for such wonderful inspiration!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Oh I love Autumn too. Just LOVE what you have done here - what a fabulous extra touch to a dinner party. So creative and the colours were perfect for an autumn theme.

Mae's Cachet said...

Sharnee you must have made your guests feel extra special and welcome with these personal touches...beautiful job!

Anonymous said...

I certainly was a super evening, filled with super company, and decorated ... super! Such special touches that only Sharnee can do :)

xoxo
V