Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12 days of Christmas (inspiration) day 12

For the last of my 12 Days of Christmas I'm again showing some ornaments, well actually they are great tags too, so with it being only 4 sleeps till Christmas I thought a multipurpose project was a super idea to share! This way when you put them together you can hang some on the tree and add some to your beautifully wrapped presents under the TREE! YAY!

I used my newest Big Shot die, the Perfect Pennants, then in the middle is the triple punch Doily flower, stamped with an image from the Delicate doilies set. I of course AGAIN added some shimmer paint, Champagne is my FAV, the new and very beautiful Cherry Cobbler Twine (from in the Summer Mini) and a Pearl!! I love these soo much that I HAVE to make some more for me! These one's pictures where actually a gift for my fabulous team the Perfectly Rustics girls!!
I hope that you've been inspired from this years 12 days of Christmas, I'll pop in again just before the big day!!

1 comment:

Carli said...

Wow you did it! I've just caught up on what I missed over the last 3 days and they're all beautiful! My favs are today's ornaments, the trees, and the Christmas card I received TODAY - thank you lovely!! ooh and the BiNGO cards (I just scrolled back through and couldn't not mention those :)

Thanks for the inspiration Sharnee, your ideas and projects are wonderful as always...
love you
xx Carli