Sunday, December 11, 2011

12 days of Christmas (inspiration) day 2

Hopefully by now you've got your tree up and your home is looking festive! I've had lots of fun making different decorations this year, one of them being with the wonderful Fabric that Stampin' Up! sell!! I recently ordered the Deck the Halls pack and got my big shot to work cutting out various sized circles in the 3 patterns of fabric. From there I simply layered them, put on a packing piece (for when they sometimes spin around on the tree) and added a button or a brad! I glued on the backing piece with crystal effects... SO LOVE THAT STUFF!!
It was then to my ribbon draw to choose some favourites and they were all done! EASY!! Perhaps you could give them a try, I'd love to hear if you do!
Happy making

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharnee, I love these & I recently bought a brooch of a very similar design also made with Stampin' Up fabric! A new idea that you may find useful? Cynth xx