Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to pop in before Christmas is upon us to say a very BIG and incredibly happy...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
May this year bring with it the most wonderful memories, fantastic food, amazing company, special gifts and of course a real sense of the meaning of Christmas....

Our Lord and Saviour's Birthday-
It's the most precious gift of all!!!


I hope and pray that the New Year 2012 is full to overflowing with love, happiness, great health and wisdom for years to come! I also hope there is plenty of time FOR YOU and doing the things you love!!!
I'll be back in Jan some time to check on you and begin to share a new year of crafty goodness!
Thanks to all of you who have left comment love and even those who like to pop in and see what I'm up to! I appreciate soOoOo much the warmth and love, friendship and inspiration I receive from those of you in the blogging world!
A HUGE HUG to you all!!!!!! Take care and be safe, with many more hugs and kisses...

2 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Sharnee - Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope you have a fab time over the xmas break.
xoxox

KimB said...

Hi Sharnee,
I finally had the chance to catch up on your Christmas inspiration - loved your ideas :) thanks so much for sharing!! I hope you have all the Christmas preparations sorted and can sit down and relax and have some fun. Wishing you and all your family A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
love
Kim