Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter... He is Risen!

It is the Easter weekend and we (our family and I) have had a wonderful time celebrating together and enjoying this special time of the year!
We attended a Sunrise service yesterday and then today had my sister and her hubbie over for a scrummy brunch! (love brunch!!) The children also received Easter morning two very cute fluffy bunnies!! Oh sooo sweet!!

This is a picture of the cards I made for just a few special some one's!!
(check out how to HERE!)
It's nice to go with a theme that's not all about eggs and bunnies!!
I hope that this week of holidays is wonderful for you all!!

1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

I love the different designs for side step cards. Great to see a card that celebrates what Easter is all about. A happy one to you and your family. XXX