Saturday, June 2, 2012

Little bird to say hello


Happy weekend!! Happy Queen's Coronation Anniversary Day too!
I thought that I'd share a quick card with you today using one of my favourite die-cut's from the Autumn/Winter mini. As you may know I do love birds so when this little birdie came out it was sure to be added to my collection!
I've gone with the colour combination from the new Twitterpated Suite, grey, baja, blushing bride, island indigo, oh how I'm soooo enjoying playing with these colours.

If you're into buttons then the matching pack of sweet little flowers and dainty detailed circles are most certainly needed for your collection too! (see near the wing) There is only a little stamping on the body of the bird, and the flourish at the bottom of the card is from Creative Elements.

For those of you "blessed" folk to be at convention I do hope you have the bestest last day,


No comments: