Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Goodbye.... lovely Stlye Beautiful


Another set to say goodbye to for today is the gorgeous Style Beautiful! Oh how I LOVE this set! I love the flourishes and that amazing greeting!!! The other week I held a "retired list" stamp-a-stack and this is one of the cards I designed for the eve!!
All the colours (poppy Parade and Peach Parfait) and the embellishments are on the retired list also... another favourite is the Filigree brads.... goodbye sweet flower.The doily punch.... oh how I love to use that!!


Not long now though till we will be REJOICING in wonderful new things.... but until then it's nice to play with the old fav's!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these cards, and so did my friend when I gave her one for her birthday!
Trish

Carli said...

that is such a lovely card Sharnee, it sure does make saying goodbye even harder when the old fav's are presented so beautifully xx