Thursday, August 23, 2012

Saying Goodbye..... Medallion

  
Today I'm showing you one of my absolute fav's..... Now I know that I've said that a few times now, but really, this is a true GO TO stamp that I've used time and time again!!
I'm talking about the marvelous Medallion background stamp..... oh dear how I will miss it!!
This is the other card that we made at my recent stamp-a-stack, I also used the fabbo Pastels with it (can you believe they're retiring too???!!!) and the greeting is from the Vintage Vogue stamp set, just one more to add to the list of retirees.
 I love the roughness of this card, the Medallion speaks loud and clear and really doesn't need much to make it shine, all I've used is some spritz in the background and a beautiful pearl!

Then this page (although it's photographed without the title I made) is a page I took to convention last year! This is all I have of that page, just a picture as any samples you give them for the display board they keep and use (I hope) for super great ideas!!! (hoping that was the case with my efforts here!!)

I gave the title of SUMMER, across the top in the gorgeous Pacific point... can you visualize it?? he he he!
It won't be long now till I can show you some NEW, EXCITING things, but until then don't forget to get those wanted retired list items, they are slowly slipping away!

No comments: