Wednesday, August 29, 2012

JUST ADD INK #132 Sketch Challenge



I need a card for my sister on Saturday as I'm hosting a baby shower for her. It's very exciting really cause we are only 3 weeks apart in our babies being due! I'm soo looking forward to our children growing up together, as this is their first!
So with a card needed I thought I'd check out the challenges and saw that JAI had a sketch one up and ready to be tackled!!
I bought for her some elephant singlets and baby rugs so I went with that theme and found THIS elephant punch art to put on the card. I also went with some of Sarah's favourite colours, being orange and yellow, which is great as they are perfect "non-sex" colours!! To give the elephant a bit more "life" I spritzed him with the grey marker, white gel pen for the eye and toenails and the cute little "baby" tag from the tiny tag set (so pleased that has made it to the new catty!!) The DSP in the background is the Twitterpated and the new Floral District, with the retiring Peach Parfait being the orange.

Here is the whole package now ready for Saturday! I'm super impressed that I'm sooo organized! Wrapped, written in and ready and waiting! YAY!!!

7 comments:

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

This is very cute Sharnee! I'm sure your sister will treasure it. Thanks for playing with us at JAI this week.

Tina said...

What a cute little elephant - I'm sure your sister will love it! Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh your sister will love this card Sharnee! That elephant is the cutest and I love the tags tied to his/her tale. Great baby shower card! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

KimB said...

This is a gorgeous baby card Sharnee!I love how you tied the tag on with twine to the elepants tail! If I read your post right - you have a new little one on the way too - congratulations!!!! More exciting times on the way for you :) Kim xxx

Anonymous said...

Super cute punch art Sharnee and how exciting for both of you..Cant wait to hear the news!

Mae's Cachet said...

Hi Sharnee I love your little elephant and his toenails and the tag tied to his tail, so cute! Enjoy your time on Saturday and thanks for joining in with our challenge at Just Add Ink this week.

Christine Blain said...

Sharnee, this is ADORABLE!! What a gorgeous card for your sister; I just love the colours you've used. The cute elephant and tiny tag are so sweet. Wow - you're pregnant, too??!!! Congratulations, lovey!!! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :)