Sunday, August 26, 2012

Saying goodbye..... Notably Ornate

When I first saw the Notably Ornate set I knew it was a wonderful addition to my collection of stamps! It has a bird, a gorgeous frame piece and a cool oval that can have any greeting in it you want!

I've used the set many a time and the frame especially is great for a soft background of vintage goodness!
With this card the idea came from the Impressions magazine (a monthly mag you get as a demonstrator!) a little while ago. I love the flower made from fabric (this is the Deck the Halls fabric, only $4.95 on the retired list!!!) and the scallop big shot die, adding to the background.

This scrap book page I made for my brother and his lovely wife Clare. I used the oval from the set as the focus for their initials and the gorgeous frame once again in the background on the Top note piece.



Another card I made with this set was actually the show piece for my demonstration on stage at Convention last year. Here is a look back at that.....

 
Well with only 6 more days till the new catty I hope you won't be disappointed in grabbing those retired list items before they're gone forever!

No comments: