Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Deer card

Can you believe that it's only 11 more sleeps till Christmas!!! It's excitement city here in the Torrents household as we are having a super wonderful Christmas season!!
The last 2 days have been filled with glitter!! Yes it's quite literally EVERYWHERE!! Before Allan (my super man) left for work today I saw little silvery sparkles in his beard and on his cheek! I tried to get it off and all he said was...
"Hey I've got 4 girls, it's going to happen!!"
Sooo love it, and him!! What a great response!!!! :)
So my card I'm showing you today has been posted and is happily on it's way to Denmark! My gorgeous blogging friend TINA loves teal and so I made it to suit!
What do you think? DO you stick to the traditional colours of the season or branch out into colour land??


I added some smooch spritz and a bit of this and a bit of that, it's looking a little like a
MORE IS MORE CARD but I'm really happy with it and hope Tina likes it too!


I was planning on doing my 12 days of Christmas with you all this year, but I decided to cut myself a break the fact I have a 9week old and well, life is full of wonderment as we look after her....... I figure there's always next year! I will endeavour to come and show you some of my Card making station as I've been having lots of fun coming up with new Christmas designs and would love to hopefully inspire you to do the same!

So until then, enjoy this "best time of the year" (words from the fabbo song have a Holly Jolly Christmas courtesy of Micheal currently playing in the background....)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cards are AMAZING Sharnee! I especially love the one that Mr Postie delivered yesterday. WOOOWWW!! You are so beautiful and talented. Love you heaps and can't wait to see you soon! xo Vanessa