Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Just Add Ink: Just Add Hearts #152


I'm super happy that the theme for this weeks JAI challenge is to add some HEARTS! I needed a kick up the rear end to get me to make a card for my super Hubbie this year ready for Valentine's day. I've been SUPER busy with school going back and haven't made much time for crafting in the last 2 weeks.
So I got busy doing what I love and came up with this.......




I also like the idea of sending card to others around Valentine's day, who said it just had to be your one true love??? In America Valentine's day goes OFF so I like to spread the love around as far as I can with my special friends!! This year (due to time) I came up with this simple card for my buddies.....


What do you think?? Do you prefer the simple or the Vintage???
If you need anymore inspiration before Feb 14th rolls around then check out the JAI ladies and get making!






5 comments:

Narelle Farrugia said...

Hey Sharnee! I'm going to say I love both cards, but I'm IN love with your vintage beauty! Great use of those gorgeous embellishments and I love your use of the bingo card - LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

KimB said...

I think you did a great job with both Sharnee!! Although I would lean towards the vintage as my fav. Love the idea of using the bingo card as the background :)Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink. xxx

Vic said...

your buddies are very lucky to be sent such lovely cards from you! these are great :) Thanks for visiting me from just add ink!

Mae's Cachet said...

Love both your card styles Sharnee, you have a 'bingo' with both! Thanks for joining in with our heart challenge this week at Just Add Ink.

Christine Blain said...

Oh, wow - the card you made hubby is DIVINE, Sharnee! Such beautiful details, colours and layout. The Valentine's cards for your friends are cute and fun, too (like you, love!). xx Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink :)