Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Mother's Day Gift Ideas {DIY Votives}



With the celebration of our dear Mother's coming up next week I took to the wonderful web and sort me out some fabbo gift ideas!!
I wanted some that the children could make and some a little more advanced. All in all I've had some fun creating lovely gifts!!
The first one I made with the girls was these....


SOOO PRETTY and a perfect addition to the beautifully set dining table on Mother's Day! I've used a mix of the Tea for Two Designer Fabric and the Twitterpated DF. Easy to make and totally a child friendly craft!
You can find the wonderful step by step instructions HERE!
What about you? Have you sorted out your Mother's day gift? What do you like to give to your Mum/Nan, special Mother figure in your life??
I'll have some more show and tell in the next few days so be sure to pop back in!!

No comments: