Tuesday, July 2, 2013

"Hello Lovely" Brand new catty!!


Today marks a very exciting day in the world of stamping up customers (and Demo's) EVERYWHERE!! We have a brand new catty!!! Yippee!!!! Sooooooo totally awesome!!!
There are many a wonderful stamp set to add to your wish list, amazing embellishments and ribbons, DSP and fabulous new in-colours!!! Ohhhhh it's sooooooo wonderful :)
So to show off some of it's loveliness I have a scrap book page I've copied right out of the catty, Page 20 (click HERE) you'll notice the very groovy new suite "Soho Subway"

I love the colour combo of this suite, Island indigo, Early espresso, Very vanilla, Summer starfruit and a new personal fav Crisp Cantaloupe!! YUMMY!

 
I used the new DSP Soho Subway and some new stamps from the set Hello, lovely!!! Some stitching with my trusty sewing machine, a warm my heart and make me smile photo of my super hubbie and I taken on my birthday last month, the date stamped with the new Rotary stamp and there you have it!

 
I love the inspiration that FLOWS from the pages of a new catty, the things to try, the cards to make, the creative juices to get creating!!!
So to the new catty I say..... "Hello Lovely!!"

No comments: