Thursday, July 18, 2013

Spot the Mosaic Madness {challenge at still addINKtive}


It's been quite a while since I've joined in with a challenge over at still addINKtive and with the theme being Mosaic Madness I was keen to play along!
I've been wanting to scrap some photo's of our BIG trip (now 2 years ago) and especially of the whale tour we went on. The Island Indigo and Pool party in the Quatrefancy Speciality DSP I thought was perfect for such a photo page!
 





There were far too many pictures I wanted to include but brought it down to my 2 favourite whale shots and one of my fabbo hubbie and I enjoying this once in a lifetime experience!!!
(A dream come true for me and if you'd like to read more about it go to my family blog HERE!)
 
I also used the co-ordinating stamp set and punch to add some embellishments and sparkly rhinestones to shine like the amazing water! I made some faux ribbon with a stamped image on a strip of Island indigo and then pleated it up under the whale stamp (now retired)
 

I'm really happy with how it's come up and am enjoying re-living the memories of that wonderful trip!
Have you ever been on a whale cruise?? Sooo hope I can do it again!!
Be sure to check out the other awesome entries to this fun challenge, thanks Bron for the cool inspiration!

1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Wow! What an adventure and such a great layout to highlight the memories. Thanks for linking up at sa challenges.