Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Creative Scrappers Sketch #251

I'm madly doing a "Your First 10 years" album for my Son's birthday which is now only 2 more sleeps away!! I think I'm getting there..... not yet looked at what I still have to do but enjoying the what I'm doing right now part!!!
SO with lots of pages to do and design I've looked at some sketches for some inspiration!!
This one from Creative Scrappers is wonderful and fun and perfect for this picture of Ezekiel and Hannah.
I'm only doing 8"x8" size pages so the title is a wee bit smaller than on the sketch but I'm super happy with how it's come up!!
 
 


Here are some close ups......

The paper featured here (and gorgeous colour combo) is the Venetian Romance DSP with the new buttons from the brights family. The stamp set used is Lovely Romance!
  Ooooooo they are soooooo adorable!!!
I hope you like my take on the challenge, I'll be sure to have some more to share with you (if I have time to post about them before Thursday!!!)

No comments: