Monday, October 7, 2013

Perfectly Rustics challenge #8 - Water colour

Time for another challenge and this time is all about water colouring! So get out your blender pens or aqua painters and show us what you can do! Here is my take on the challenge.........

I wanted to create a groovy background like that in the Catty (page 79 for those of you playing at home!) I made this card for a dear friend who recently moved to the mainland, she is a mighty faithful woman and I'm very blessed to call her friend!

I'm having lots of fun playing with the Apothecary accents too at the moment, they seem to be popping up in all my creations lately! Be sure to check out the other fabbo projects at Perfectly Rustics and join in!

1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Love the soft colours for the water coloured background. Gorgeous card.