Sunday, January 12, 2014

Dynamic Duos #85-Summer Starfruit and Garden Green (male birthday card)



Having fun with challenges this last week I found this colour combo at Dynamic Duos!! Now I'm not a lover of Garden green.... NOT AT ALL but I do love Summer starfruit so I thought I'd push myself and come up with something!! I got to thinking about what cards I need in the next few weeks and realized a male card is top of the list! That was helpful, men like green right??

I LOVE Hot air balloons, they are soooo, well, whimsical and fun, throw in some clouds (another absolute fav) with a retired embossing folder and the cupcake punch, some tickets from the same set as the balloon You're Amazing, a bit of sanding, a greeting (from the hostess set Postage collection) some extra balloons inside and you have the challenge card!!!! YIPPEE!!!
 
Using the good old garden green didn't hurt too much! It looks rather great, if I do say so myself!! (hee he)

2 comments:

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

Sharnee, I love how you used your images form the stamp set- the tiny tickets are fabulous with the hot air balloon. Thanks for playing along with the Dynamic Duos this week!

JoAnn said...

What a great masculine card. Love the hot air balloon and tickets, and the way you finished the inside. Thanks for joining us at the Dynamic Duos.