Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Perfectly Rustics challenge #19 - baby cards

It's the Perfectly rustics challenge again with Baby cards being the theme! Who doesn't love the sweet smell of a new-born, the delight of a new life, the blessings of a little person to care for!
Ohhh how I LOVE babies!!!
I've needed both a boy and a girl card in the last few months (though it's taken till now to actually get them done!!!) So while I was stamping I did a uni-sex card too, ready and waiting!! YAY!
Here is my inspiration for the challenge.....
 The three assorted baby cards, all with the cute elephant from Zoo babies 
and the Fresh prints DSP from the mini
 Boy card: you will notice that I coloured in the ear in a dark blue
 Now for the little girl card! I love the red with the pink!
 Lastly my uni-sex card!
Baby cards can be made in sooo many different ways, how are you going to make yours?? Can't wait to see what you come up with and join in on our challenge!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Super cute cards! Thanks so much forstopping by my blog & leaving some love!
Hugs
Dawn xx