Monday, April 21, 2014

Perfectly Rustics challenge #21 - 3D flowers for Mother's Day

Hello wonderful people!!! How was your Easter?? Mine was totally fabulous, one of the best for a long time! YAY!!!!
But can you believe that we are now turning our thoughts to the next event (of course there is Anzac Day in there too) which is Mother's Day!!! WOW then we will be in MAY! The year is going quickly!!
Kim and I from Perfectly Rustics have thought about what we love about Mother's Day and one thing that came to mind was Flowers! So for this challenge we want you to come up with a super flower project, card, scrap-page!! But not any old flower, it must be 3D!!!!!
Here is my inspiration for you.....
 
I found this great box idea HERE and also loved the look of a gorgeous flower bag HERE so decided to combine them both with my "Sharnee" touch of course!!
these are the side veiws
 
Have you used the Spiral flower die?? Oh you MUST!!! It makes the most divine flowers and every time they are slightly different- just like the real thing!! My roses are made with some co-ordinations Primrose cardstock and a blushing bride one too.
I hope you give this challenge ago, we sure can't wait to see all the wonderful things you come up with!!

1 comment:

Kim Butterworth said...

Gorgeous Flowers Sharnee. They look real! I don't have that die yet. I am thinking that I need to invest in it soon.