Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge #218 - Woods invitaion

 

I need a birthday invitation and if you know me at all you know I LOVE theme's...... so with an afternoon tea in the woods an invite with trees, AUTUMN TREES (my absolute FAV!!!) is the way to go!
I found this wonderful sketch at The sweetest thing so I flipped the sketch upside down and this is how my invite turned out!
 
You can make super easy leaves with a circle punch, just punch out the circle and then put the circle back in and punch off some more...... tree trunks look wonderful with the woodgrain embossing folder, just add some extra ink to make it look more life like!!
Ohhhh I can't wait to make some more!

1 comment:

ColourmehappyDi said...

Such a sweet invite Sharnee - perfect for an Autumn picnic. Love the colours & texture.
Hope to see you next week (eeep!)
Inky wishes, Di
PS: thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog. You always make my day Sharnee. Hugs :-)