Saturday, June 21, 2014

Life in the Forest stamp set - Woodland theme party!


 


Last month I celebrated my birthday and I decided I wanted to have a party!! Why not, i thought!! SO with some inspiration from some of my  favourite things (and stamp sets) I turned to the woods and went with a Woodland theme party!!
 
 ummmm which mask do I chose..... templates HERE
 Skunk with ATTITUDE!!!
 My little "deer" Sapphire!
Fox and Bunnies are friends!

I had loads of fun making cupcake toppers, food tags, masks and buntings to help set the mood for the gathering!

 

 Marshmallow Mushrooms from HERE

It was sooo much fun being out at Holly Bank, eating yummy sausages and lots of sweet treats!! In fact when it came time to leave, we simply didn't want too.....it was one of the most enjoyable times I've spent with those I hold dear for a long time!
 (see more about the fun mask making HERE!)
 There are sooo many ideas on Pinterest if you're also keen to have your own little woodland theme party... (Go HERE for some of the things I pinned!!)

One thing is for sure the cute little stamp set (Life in the Forest) which got a serious workout to bring the theme together is in the new catty.... YAY!!! I'm a happy bunny for sure!!

No comments: